Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Voice & text acess does not work

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Voice & text acess does not work

I log onto Xfinity.net web site to check on my telephonecall logs.  I select Voice & text and get a message "web page cannot load".

Also sometimes I select preference and get msg that there is no telephone number assigned to my account even thoguh I have had a telephone number thru Comcast for several years. Sometimes when I select preferences I get a phone Icon, I then select it and get a msg that I need to get a pin and setp security quesyion. I have a security pin and secret question already on my account. was working about a month ago. Also cannot access same thru my doridmaxx with the Xfinity connect app. Can't forward phone calls vis my cellphone either.

Also on two different times in the past week my telephone service would stop and I had to call VComcast for them to set a refresh to my telephone.internet modem.

Can someone help me ???????

New Poster

Re: Voice & text acess does not work

Same thing here. Keeps me going around in circles when I try to access voice. Says that I haven't entered my pin, or created my pin?, but when I try to do that I get sent around in circles, never being able to complete a simple task such as that.

Seems like they're just hoping that I get tired of trying again and give up for another couple of months.

New Poster

Same thing. Lost text messaging with me Xfinity phone #. Keeps telling me to "assign" a number to text. I've been texting for several months, now I can't. I pay a lot of $$$ for this service. Fix it.

New Poster

Figured it out on my own. Thanks for making online changes without notification.

New Poster

Having the same problem here, can you please tell me how you got it to working again, so frustrated! Thanks.

New Poster

Got it working. The email address that was set as the default address (default isn't the word I'm looking for) was an old address I don't use anymore. Once Comcast changed it to my current address, and I was assigned a pin
number, it works.
Frequent Visitor

Comcast called today, they fixed the problem. They stated that they had to refresh my account and email. Now everything is working.

Frequent Visitor

When I click 'Voice & Text' on my home PC it say's 'Server not found' . Benn doing this for three days now.

I cannot go more than a month without some kind of problem with comcast. The service is the worst.

I have talked to 4 different Customer service people and got four different answers. Still not working. I cannot get my messages.

Expert

Hadituptomyeyes wrote:

When I click 'Voice & Text' on my home PC it say's 'Server not found' . Benn doing this for three days now.

I cannot go more than a month without some kind of problem with comcast. The service is the worst.

I have talked to 4 different Customer service people and got four different answers. Still not working. I cannot get my messages.

Log into your account online and try to visit the VM site by this direct link:  https://vm.connect.comcast.net/

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

Valued Contributor

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Smiley Sad  not good

Expert

9 Year Old Thread being closed.