Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Voice Mail does not work again

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Voice Mail does not work again

Once again my voice mail does not work - the 3rd time since I switched to Comcast Voice

Comcast said they do not have a problem -  Listening is their problem

New Poster

Re: Voice Mail does not work again

I'm having the same problem. Service was installed on the 1st of August.  Can't access voice services online.

New Poster

I am having the same problem - new customer of about 2 weeks. The voice mail worked for two messages which I could read online, which was cool. But now it does not work at all. Customer service says to call back if not fixed in 72 hours.   Anyone else have this problem, or has it been fixed for you? I believe my answering machine is set up correctly to pick up at 6 rings, and Infinity is supposed to pick up at 4 rings, but no, it does not pick up.

Frequent Visitor

voice mail also does not work, when somebody calls, they get a noise and then a hang up, this problem has been ongoing and is even worse now with the new modem they installed for phone. now, symbols do not work to open my gate and voice phone does not work. no messages are being taken and no email???

New Poster

I am having the same problem.  I have been a customer for a long time and this just started on Friday 2/21