Community Forum

Voice Mail Indicator Light

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Voice Mail Indicator Light

I have cleared the Voice mail from my phone and checked on the Xfinity web site and it shows no new email, yet the light and screen on my phone show a new voice mail and the top light continues to blink. Indicating a new email????

New Poster

Re: Voice Mail Indicator Light

I am having the same issue. Anyone know of a way to solve it?

New Poster

called COMCAST last night and they couldn't fix it but this a.m. the light was off.  NO VOICE MAIL.  What is the solution COMCAST????  \The last one was cleared two days ago and then  came up again after two days????

Regular Visitor

I am not getting anything in my voice mail, no calls old or new even though when I sign in it says I have 2 messages, my phone also beeps when I lift the reciever but nothing there!

Frequent Visitor

Everything that these other folks have said has also happening to my phone.  But today "it" added NO DIAL TONE to my list of issues. 

Regular Visitor

this froblem happened to me som e guy at comcast fixed it but the same problem is happpening again

Regular Visitor

i am ythinking about telling comcast wereto stick their service, if you know what i mean

Regular Visitor

some guy at comcast knows how to fix  this i cannottell you his name but this problem comcast is aware if this problem

Highlighted
New Poster

Don't ask but they final ly got it fixed and it is working OK again.  Whoever at Comcast, Thanks

Regular Visitor

thanks to comcast it has now been fixed i amstill going to switch to century link for my phone servic ei still think they are a better service

Regular Visitor

Thanx...it seems to be working now.

New Poster

Don't take my kudos for granted.  The problem has returned after two days and it is still blinking.  Was on hold for 20 minutes once but discon nected with busy signal twice.  HOW about making the fix permanent.

New Poster

I found if I delete a voicemail without listening to it first, it will do this.  Once you get a "New" message in your deleted list, the light is stuck on until someone flushes it out. Sometimes you can just check the trash bin and find the culprit.  If it has aged out of there however, you probably need Comcast to flush it out.

Regular Visitor

this has happenened againcan you fix it

New Poster

My Voice mail light keeps blinking and when I go to my computer it shows 3 messages, but when I go to retrive them my coputer indicates NO RESULTS FOUND.

How do I correct this problem?

Gregory Carpenter

Tel # 707-539-3686

carps195@comcast.net