Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Unable to call toll free numbers

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Unable to call toll free numbers

I have been trying to call toll-free numbers (800/877) and I get a recorded message stating. "The number you are trying to call cannot be reached for your calling area.  I tried regular long distance calls and those connect.  Called Comcast/Xfinity and they are not taking calls. 

New Poster

Re: Unable to call toll free numbers

Amazing what $100+ per month per customer does right?

Been trying to call/chat for 4 hours now because my internet is not showing up underneath my account, and the modem is not activated any more.  $0 due on the account. Just disappeared.  All it needs is a new activation signal sent to it, plus a CM certificate update. Think that would be easy, and a self manage option online...but noooo. Have to call and do that, or chat, but that's pretty hard when they can't keep their servers online or their phones.

New Poster

I never heard of a companies 800 number being down so long. I am trying to call too and i have no internet which sucks since i have an online business. I really wished there were other options id cancel them quick. 

New Poster

did you ever get your problem resolved as I am now having the same issue