Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Time & Date Stamp on voicemail

New Poster

Time & Date Stamp on voicemail

How do you change the Time and Date stamp om voice mail? It is hours off from the actual time.

New Poster

Re: Time & Date Stamp on voicemail

Have the same question

Problem Solver

crt22 wrote:

How do you change the Time and Date stamp om voice mail? It is hours off from the actual time.

Can you please check the Time Zone settings under Calendar Preference? Is it set correctly?

Time.png

If the time zone is set correctly and if the issue still persists then email me the info to: helpme (at) sv.comcast.com for further investigation and assistance.

Brian

Comcast Silicon Valley

New Poster

Verified that time zone is correct. The time stamp on voice mail is still showing at least 2 hours. Any other suggestions?

Problem Solver

crt22 wrote:

Verified that time zone is correct. The time stamp on voice mail is still showing at least 2 hours. Any other suggestions?

Can you please send an email to helpme (at) sv.comcast.com with relevant screenshots of time zone and time stamp on the voice mails thereby we can verify and assist you further.

Brian

Comcast Silicon Valley

New Poster

I have checked my calendar, followed every forum suggestion, and yet my voicemails still appear to be 3 hours off (unless those people really are calling me at 4 am! ) ha...

How can I get accurate voicemail logs other than move my phone to another service?