Community Forum

Re: Visual Voicemail iPhone X

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

I am also having this problem but it is on the iphone 7.  My wife and I got the same phone from the xfinity store and hers works and mine does not.  I have tried everything online to try and fix the problem but there seems to be no fix.  ComcastKenF, I am unable to private message you for some reason but if you are able to message me first so I can send contact information so you are able to check things on my end, I would appreciate it.

Official Employee

I am also having this problem but it is on the iphone 7.  My wife and I got the same phone from the xfinity store and hers works and mine does not.  I have tried everything online to try and fix the problem but there seems to be no fix.  ComcastKenF, I am unable to private message you for some reason but if you are able to message me first so I can send contact information so you are able to check things on my end, I would appreciate it.

hazmat404, you can't private message until you've posted publicly. Please try again. Also include your full name, address and account number please. 

Official Employee

hazmat404, glad we were able to get your voicemail up and running. Post again if you need anything else.