Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Re: Delete Phone Messages Without Listening to Who

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

How do I delete Comcast Voicemail without listening to it?

Expert

You can delete it online at the Xfinity Connect web site under the voice tab / voice mail selection.

If your on the phone, you can delete it by pressing 77 while the message is starting to play.  It can't be deleted without first starting to play it, but you don't need to listen to the whole message.

Contributor

77 Hmmm, that has been one of my pet peeves that I had to listen to the whole thing.  I will try that next time.

Thanks

New Poster

Thank you, JayInAlg. That solved the problem. 

Frequent Visitor

Thank you so much! A real life saver.

New Poster

My hero. Thanks for 77 tip to erase long winded telemarketers and politicians. Now I don't have to listen to all that junk. Rep Andy Harris (tea party) had the gall to fill up my voice mail with an appaently scripted Q & A. Isnt it sweet that the politicians exempted themselves from the do-not-call list?

New Poster

Thank God.

New Poster

Works like a charm!!! we had an annoying telemarketer call and when we hung up, he called back and left about 15 minutes of bad music on our voice mail.......up until I learned of using 77 to delete the message, we had to wait for it to end......this bit of info should be prominently displayed on the xfinity site