Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Re: DO NOT SWITCH - RECEIVED 3 LEMON LGX & STUCK WITH THEM - KEEP YOUR CURRENT PROVIDER

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: DO NOT SWITCH - RECEIVED 3 LEMON LGX & STUCK WITH THEM - KEEP YOUR CURRENT PROVIDER

Now at 8 weeks and 2 days and still have a voicemail issue. "It is a known issue and they are working to resolve it" is the broken record I keep hearing over and over again.

Official Employee

sagerage, did you have a ticket created for your issue? I can check on it for you if you like. 

New Poster

I can't set up my LG X charge voicemail either. After I fill in my username and password to sign in and set up my mailbox, the phone shows an error screen that I have to sign in again. I have a ticket but no one called me back. Is this really a hardware issue?