Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Re: Cannot access voicemail with Smartzone!

Regular Visitor

I have had this problem for some time now and have chatted with Comcast support numerous times.  Each time they tell me it is fixed but to wait a week.  Guess what?  It never works.  Being able to check my voicemail online was a huge benefit so I'm not too happy to have it disappear.  Please Comcast get this glitch fixed! 

Official Employee

Hi sharonglover,

We do not see anything wrong with your account?  Are you still having an issue?  If so could you please provide more details?  What exactly is not working and what exact error message are you getting?

Thanks,

aorapal

Regular Visitor

Wish I could get somebody to check my account too.  This seems to be a pervasive problem based upon the number of people having to resort to this blog to get support.

Retired Administrator

Hi GCAllison - can you please confirm if this was resolved for you?

Just 'Dete'
Retired Help Forums Admin

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Was there any resolution?  I can't access voicemail with Smartzone.......haven't been able to for monts....hve called to no avail.

Regular Visitor

I thought it was just my telephone because I also cannot access voice mail on my phone