Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Printable Version of Call History Log Issues

Frequent Visitor

Printable Version of Call History Log Issues

i just want to point out some issues with the printable version of thecall history log.

1. in the time column, calls that happened during the noon hour (noon-12:59pm) are listed as AM instead of PM.

2. in the name column, all the placed calls are listed as UNKNOWN, even though they are correctly labeled in the non-printable version of the call history log.

i'd also like to request more "actions" other than just "print all". i'd like the option to have a printable call log for only received calls, only placed calls, and only missed calls. also, to be able to print just a specific month. i am aware that i can copy and pasted and edit the full list myself, but it would just be easier with more print options.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Printable Version of Call History Log Issues

i just noticed another bug with the call log history.

just now at 3:30pm i dialed *60 to add the last number that called me (717-110-0000) to the blocked calls list. that worked like normal, but 15 minutes later when i was checking my call log history the 3:30pm entry was listed as me calling my boss jeff and under his name where the number would normally be it was blank. then i noticed that all of the call logs that should have been listed as *60 placed calls were listed as a placed call to my boss.

it seems that the call log doesn't know how to log *60 calls and just uses a random name from your address book... weird.

Admin1

Hi rigmarole -- Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. I've sent to over to the appropriate team for further support. Can you also provide the URL you're using for this and if possible provide a screen shot of what you're seeing? Anything you don't want to post publicly can be sent to me in a PM.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Frequent Visitor

I haven't been ablt to figure out how to edit the call list after printing out to my desktop.

any help, please   ?

John