Community Forum

PC Caller ID for 2nd Line?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

PC Caller ID for 2nd Line?

My caller ID works fine on my PC for my primary line, but does not show activity for my 2nd line.  Is there something I need to configure to allow visibility to my 2nd line?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: PC Caller ID for 2nd Line?

Hello,

It will only work for one line and not the second line for your pc.

New Poster

Anyone know if Comcast plans to change things so 2nd or 3rd lines will also show up on callerid on phone apps, PC, etc?  I have office in the lower level of my house, and had really hoped to see the callerid without running downstairs when it rang.

Regular Visitor

Hi, My caller ID shows  both lines in my history. BUT nothing pops up when the calls come in .Comcast hooked ours up so I can't tell you how to fix it. Hope someone figures this out soon.

Regular Visitor

Same situation here?  Has Comcast responded on how to get the ID to PC for the 2nd line yet???

New Poster

I've seen nothing to indicate this has been addressed.
Regular Visitor

Fax number shows up as primary

My Calls log shows my Fax number as primary. Does anyone know how to change this? Also Caller ID on PC quit working. Don't know why they offer all of these features if nothing works right