Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Only 12 numbers allowed in Call Screening

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Only 12 numbers allowed in Call Screening

I do not understand why we are allowed only 12 numbers to block, especially with the number of robo calls being made. Is there any way to increase that amount?

Regular Visitor

Re: Only 12 numbers allowed in Call Screening

I, also,  sure wish I knew why only 12 are allowed ...I'm sure these people just use another number and continue to harrass....

Contributor

bump...have been dealing with this for a while....delete number when it fills up only to have the telemarketers start calling again....uggg

something ive done....got a google voice number (free) and have now also started adding the telemarketer numbers to my call forward list, which is forwarded to my google voice number which i have set up to play a disconnect message...hope they get the message.

New Poster

how to delete call screening nos

Expert

-i wrote:

how to delete call screening nos

It is easiest by doing it on the web access at http://xfinity.comcast.net/  click on preferences / voice preferences / call blocking.  There it shows all the numbers on the block list.  You can remove  any numbers by clicking on the X at the right of each number.

If you want to do it on the phone, then dial *60 and a voice prompt menu will step you through to add and delete numbers.

Regular Visitor

why can't I add more than 12 numbers to call block