Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

New Voice Mail Features

Regular Contributor

New Voice Mail Features

Hi everybody!

As some of you may have noticed, Comcast has recently added some new features to our Enhanced Voicemail system. We have a few great new features that we think you'll love.

• You can now forward a voicemail message to any other Comcast Digital Voice subscriber.
  • You can also send a message to a voicemail box without actually calling the number.
  • You can set up an alternate greeting that only plays at certain times of the day or only plays on weekends.
  • You can flag a message as new in case you happen to listen to a message meant for someone else in the home.

We've updated our guide to how to manage your voicemail so you can explore all of these new features more easily. There's even more to come soon with more improvements to the Digital Voice Center and better integration of all your Comcast services!

We've also updated how many messages your voicemail box can hold and how long each message can be. You can read all about it here.

As always, we'd love to hear from you about features you'd like to see. We're always looking for ways to improve your experience with Comcast Digital Voice and our other services. Please feel free to post here, and we will forward your suggestions.

Thanks!

Geoff.

Message Edited by GeoffG on 05-29-2007 11:30 AM

Regular Visitor

Re: New Voice Mail Features

I want to be able to set up call forwarding so that the call goes to my cell phone after 5 rings on my Comcast number. jjbecksr@comcast.net

Regular Visitor

So I received this email message and where is the reply?

Hi jjbeck,

Topic: New Voice Mail Features

Subject:  

Reply from:

jjbeck (New Visitor)

Date:

10-05-2010 02:30 PM

Expert

Sounds like a forum bug.

What does your request have to do with voicemail, though? And why post in a 3-year-old thread?

Please edit your post and remove your email address. Personal information should not be posted in this forum.

Regular Visitor

The title of this thread is New Voice Mail Features. My original request was for a new feature of Digital Voice. I want to be able to set up call forwarding so that the call goes to my cell phone after 5 rings on my Comcast number. Giovanni from Comcast told me on Monday that if I cancelled my voice mail, then fall forwarding could be set up to take the call after 5 rings. After we cancelled the voice mail, we found that she was wrong.

This thread may be 3 years old but Comcast is now behind 3 years and providing services the customers want.