Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Need Caller ID Log for PC App

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Need Caller ID Log for PC App

Simply need a log of calls so I can see what calls I missed.

Heck, send me the source codes and what dev environment you used and I'll add in the feature myself for you.

Tags (1)
Regular Visitor

Re: Need Caller ID Log for PC App

how do i get this to work

New Poster

I am new to xfinity/comcast and I have caller id.  However I am unable to get a log of caller ids.  Direct TV does this very well.  It is simply a few key strokes on the remote.

I cannot believe that Comcast does not have the same ability to recall the log of caller IDS.  They need to add this feature.

New Poster

You cannot get it to work because Comcast does not have this feature unlike DirectTV.  You cannot get a list of phone numbers which called your phone.  This feature is missing from Comcast

Expert

david8505 wrote:

You cannot get it to work because Comcast does not have this feature unlike DirectTV.  You cannot get a list of phone numbers which called your phone.  This feature is missing from Comcast

By logging into your account online, you can go to Voice Call Logs which will show you Answered and Missed calls as well as your Voicemails....

This is also available with the Xfinity Connect smartphone APP....

-=Ray=-