Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Is UCID available in Londonderry, NH?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Is UCID available in Londonderry, NH?

In talking with support about 6 times in the last 5 days, 4 techs said yex it is but I need to change my boxes.
2 techs said no its not available yet in my area,
So Im completely confused because it seems none of the techs know
Plus now I have comcast calling me a few times a day saying i need to call 800-comcast and change my boxes.
Id love to get a definitive answer, does anyone in Londonderry have it or know what the cotrect answer is? After 4 techs told me yes, it seems the 2 no's might just be from tech that dont want to bother figuring it out
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Is UCID available in Londonderry, NH?

stevejb wrote:
In talking with support about 6 times in the last 5 days, 4 techs said yex it is but I need to change my boxes.
Plus now I have comcast calling me a few times a day saying i need to call 800-comcast and change my boxes.
Id love to get a definitive answer, does anyone in Londonderry have it or know what the cotrect answer is? After 4 techs told me yes, it seems the 2 no's might just be from tech that dont want to bother figuring it out

Not yet available for Scientific-Atlanta and Cisco branded cable boxes (which is what we use in Londonderry, NH). Expected to be available in your area by the end of this year.

Apologies for the confusion and thanks for your continued patience.   

Official Employee

stevejb wrote:

Should be working now, apologies for the delay in getting this feature to our customers in NH. 

New Poster

Just replaced an old adelphia SA box, which died, with a n RNG-150. Still no caller ID!