Community Forum

How do I erase readable voicemail

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

How do I erase readable voicemail

It's not obvious to me how to delete my readable voicemail once I've read it. How do I erase these messages?

Thanks.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: How do I erase readable voicemail

rosern wrote:

It's not obvious to me how to delete my readable voicemail once I've read it. How do I erase these messages?

Thanks.

If you are reviewing these online, make the sure the box to the left is checked and click on the Delete Key.... it will send them to the trash....  then mnake sure you empty the trash....

If doing this on a smartphone (email voicemail), then just hit the delete key....

Hope this helps!

-=Ray=-

New Poster

I want to erase voice mail, placed calls, missed calls...when I highlight all of the messages, there is NO DELETE button...only screen calls.

New Poster

Hopefully this will help some of you:  I am using a PANASONIC MODEL KX-TGA401.  This may work with other phones:  FIRST -- from your TELEPHONE (not computer), select "MENU". Scroll down until you see "PLAY ALL MESSAGES."  SELECT THAT OPTION. Each message will play and you will have the option to DELETE THEM INDIVIDUALLY.  If you're brave, you can select "ERASE ALL MESSAGES".  The information you see on COMCAST (your computer) will still show all the calls, but it will free up space for messages ON YOUR TELEPHONE.  Hopefully this helps!