Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

[Error DVC-376]

New Poster

[Error DVC-376]

When attempting to set preferences online for voicemail, I repeatedly receive error message DVC-376 An error occurred when attempting to update voicemail preferences. 

Voice mail appears to be working, but I cannot set anything but basic preferences.

Any help would be appreciated.

TWZ

Expert

Re: [Error DVC-376]

Your error issue has been forwarded to the Comcast Corp escalation team for resolution.

Please watch this post and your emai for updates from them or someone local during business hours early next week.

Valued Contributor

We have CDV experts looking into this matter for you.

Steve

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I'm getting the same error.  Can you help me too?  I want to set a custom email address but it keep bouincing back to the "work" email address, which is the Comcast email address that was assigned to me.  I never check it.  Truth be told, I'd rather completely disable the Comcast voicemail feature on my phone but it doesn't appear to be an option.  As a work-around, I plan on setting Comcast to pick up after 9 rings (the maximum allowed by Comcast) and then set my own answering machine to pick up sooner than that.  In the event that Comcast DOES pick up, I'd rather get an email notification to my preferred email which does not happen to be the Comcast email.  There are times when I'm expecting an important call and I'd like to turn my answering machine completely off.  Problem is, Comcast then decides to answer for me.  I don;t want Comcast to answer my calls at all.  Please help.  Thanks!

New Poster

It's still me (AnotherDVC376).  I just got it resolved by doing an "online chat" with a Comcast customer service rep.  It was fast and easy.  I no longer have the voicem,ail feature on my account.  Thanks!