Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Do not call option

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

Do not call option

I have spent MORE than two hours trying to get an answer to what I think is a simple question.

Why doesn't Comcast offer a solution to unwanted calls in a similar as does Centurylink does.

If a call comes to a Centurylink customer you must dial 1 for the call to go through. If Centurylink can do this GREAT service for their customers why can't Comcast? By the way there is no cost to a customer.

Thank you

Ron :Lamping

Expert

Re: Do not call option

celesta3_98 wrote:

I have spent MORE than two hours trying to get an answer to what I think is a simple question.

Why doesn't Comcast offer a solution to unwanted calls in a similar as does Centurylink does.

If a call comes to a Centurylink customer you must dial 1 for the call to go through. If Centurylink can do this GREAT service for their customers why can't Comcast? By the way there is no cost to a customer.

Thank you

Ron :Lamping

Comcast does not offer this service.  COmcast offers CALL BLOCKING and this can be found in your Voice Preferences online.