Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Disappearing screened number lists

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Disappearing screened number lists

I have seen similar posts but no responses from Comcast on the forums. I have had at least 5 lists of screened numbers disappear. I have made 2 calls to Comcast, endured one extremely long chat session, and received one cryptic response from a Comcast employee who said something about iOS6, clearing the cache, and restarting the mobile device which make no sense to me what-so-ever. I have Xfinity voice which is used for my land line. I enter all the phone numbers I want screened on line. The lists stick around for a while then disappear. I reenter them they disappear in a few days. Comcast does not seem to understand the problem. I had one ticket number opened which was immediately erased. How do I break through the Comcast front line to reach a person who cares?  

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Disappearing screened number lists

Hello,

You can try wecanthelp which all what they do is pass the buck to a reginal manager. If you are luck you might get someone who knows what they are doing and be able to help you other wise you will get more of a run around. 

You can send an email to the We Can Help Team:

we_can_help@cable.comcast.net

INCLUDE:

Full name

Service address

Phone number )( & alternate number if possible)

Account number

A link to this thread

Full details of the problems

Contributor

Re: Disappearing screened number lists

I can't even find my call screening list online anymore - anyone have a link or instructions of how to find it??!  It's gone.  I accessed it a few weeks ago because it was screening numbers that I never added to the list (like my parents!) and cleared the list, but now the entire list funtion is gone - can't find the screened call function online.  Where is it so we can edit it delete/add a screened number?