Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Can NOT get to the VoiceMail section to read mail on Home Computer

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Can NOT get to the VoiceMail section to read mail on Home Computer

I can not read my voicemail on my home computer and I have read many entries on the forum and I see that it is a Universal problem with many costumers. I had no problems 2 months ago but ever since I received a new modem (because my phone kept going out) I have not been able to access my voicemail on line. I have called on numerous times and been told they are looking into it. I have used the proper procedure as listed below but to no avail, it will not work......

Introduction

As an XFINITY Voice customer, you can stay on top of your voicemail messages online. So even when you’re away from home, but have Internet access, you won’t miss important messages.

Check Your Voicemail in XFINITY Connect

1. Go to the XFINITY website and click Connect (email icon) at the top of the page.
  2. Enter your Comcast ID and password.
  3. Click the Voice tab at the top of XFINITY Connect.
  4. You’ll see a menu on the left side of the page, under the phone number.
  5. Click Voicemail and a gray box will appear around the selection.
  6. Click on the message you want to hear.
  7. Click the Play button to listen to the voicemail.

THE ABOVE DIRECTIONS DO NOT WORK….WHEN I CLICK ON “VOICE” I GET THE BELOW message (this has been a problem now for going on 2 months & I have called Comcast several times about this) the below message also contains a red phone emblem & when I click on the "learn more" at the bottom message it takes me to an error page: HELP PLEASE

XFINITY Voice

Talk as long as you want with unlimited local and long-distance home phone service.

Enjoy unlimited nationwide calling and service that’s rated #1. Plus, XFINITY Voice integrates with your TV and computer for ultimate control and flexibility. Additional fees may apply.

Learn more

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Re: Can NOT get to the VoiceMail section to read mail on Home Computer

Today I received a call from Comcast as follow-up for my problem of not being able to view or hear my voicemail on my home computer. They did some things while I was on hold and then instructed me to sign out and then sign back in. Then when I signed back in and went to the voice tab, it instructed me to put in my security pin number. After this I was again able to to view my voice messages & hear them on my home computer!! Thank you so much!!! Happy New Year!

All Replies
Frequent Visitor

Today I received a call from Comcast as follow-up for my problem of not being able to view or hear my voicemail on my home computer. They did some things while I was on hold and then instructed me to sign out and then sign back in. Then when I signed back in and went to the voice tab, it instructed me to put in my security pin number. After this I was again able to to view my voice messages & hear them on my home computer!! Thank you so much!!! Happy New Year!

Frequent Visitor

I am having exactly the same problem now even though I was told my X1 triple play platform would work on seasonal for voice mail.  When I check http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/computer    status it shows I do not have VM even though I can retrieve by calling remotely and use PIN.  I need to access the mail box from my computer.  Tried to escalate with no success.

Expert

pgagale wrote:

I am having exactly the same problem now even though I was told my X1 triple play platform would work on seasonal for voice mail.  When I check http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/computer    status it shows I do not have VM even though I can retrieve by calling remotely and use PIN.  I need to access the mail box from my computer.  Tried to escalate with no success.

To access your VMs via desktop, use this link:  https://vm.connect.comcast.net/

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

Frequent Visitor

I know how to log on to vm. Just checked again and no change to my account. This is the screen I see.
XFINITY Voice

Talk as long as you want with unlimited local and long-distance home phone service.

Enjoy unlimited nationwide calling and service that’s rated #1. Plus, XFINITY Voice integrates with your TV and computer for ultimate control and flexibility. Additional fees may apply.

Learn more

This needs to be escalated someone more technical than you..(with all due respect)

XFINITY Voice

Learn more

Expert
Moved: