Community Forum

Call Log not working from my Voice control panel

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Call Log not working from my Voice control panel

This has been happening for the last two days when I try to access my call log in Voice

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page.

The page you are looking for may have been moved, updated or deleted.

Suggested Actions

• Please check the address (URL) you entered for proper spelling. Make sure that no capital letters or spaces are used.
  • You may find what you’re looking for by visiting the Xfinity.com Homepage or the site map.
  • You can also search for the information you want.

Still need help? Let us know.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Call Log not working from my Voice control pan

szirger,

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

New Poster

Thank you!

Admin1

Hi szirger -- I can help with that Call Log issue. Lets start with the basics. Have you tried clearing your Cache & Cookies from your browser? Have you tried multiple browsers? have you tried using a different device such as a mobile device to see if the issue appears no matter what you use? 

New Poster

I cleared cache/cookies and that did not resolve the issue.  I tried two other browsers and they didn't work, it still shows:

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page.......

I do not and will not use a mobile device for this application so that is not an option.

Thanks for looking into this for me.

Admin1

You're welcome. I've opened a support ticket for this. Once one of our support agents has had a chance to review this issue they will contact you for further troubleshooting support. 

New Poster

I have the same problem and was told that feature is not availible with the unlimited saver plan,guess they want us to upgrade

Admin1

tammywestland -- I had a look at your account and you don't have Unlimited Saver. You have our standard Unlimited Plan. I've opened a support ticket for you as well for this issue. 

Admin1

szirger -- Your support ticket is showing as Resolved. Can you see if those Call Logs are working now? 

New Poster

I have the same issue too. Call log not updating and say it's empty. Been like that for a few days now. Have done all the suggested methods to fix with no luck.
Official Employee

Hi avalley, 

Has this issue been resolved for you?