Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Advanced Call Forwarding Error Message

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Advanced Call Forwarding Error Message

I am unable to access the Advanced Call Forwarding feature in Voice Settings. When I click on it I constanty get This Error Message.

Sorry!

An error occurred while processing your request. Please log out of the application and try again.

I have logged out several times but have had no success. I set up NOMOROBO a couple months ago and was able to access Advanced Call Forwarding just fine then. No that I want to go back in and remove NOMOROBO I am unable to do so.

Accepted Solutions
Regular Visitor

Re: Advanced Call Forwarding Error Message

I was able to resolve this  on my own by downloading the Xfinity Connect app to my Kindle and accessing Advanced Call Forwarding from there. Now that I have disabled Nomorobo I am able to access Advanced Call Forwarding from my computer again without the error message.

All Replies
Regular Visitor

Re: Advanced Call Forwarding Error Message

I was able to resolve this  on my own by downloading the Xfinity Connect app to my Kindle and accessing Advanced Call Forwarding from there. Now that I have disabled Nomorobo I am able to access Advanced Call Forwarding from my computer again without the error message.