Community Forum

why is episode five missing from current Vikings season ?

New Poster

why is episode five missing from current Vikings season ?

current season of Vikings goes from episode 1 thru 4 5 missing then starts going backat episode 6

Official Employee

Re: why is episode five missing from current Vikings season ?

@peb7 wrote:

current season of Vikings goes from episode 1 thru 4 5 missing then starts going backat episode 6

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I have an inquiry now in with our On Demand content team to see what's up and so that we can get this episode available. Thanks for your patience.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

now season 5 and 6 are missing of current season, we are stuck at episode 4.....thank you

Admin1

peb7 -- The content holder has not guaranteed us the full season of Season 4. Episodes 9 and 10 are the only episodes we have been provided. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Why are Season 5, Episodes 1-5 now unavailable?