Community Forum

video on demand

Contributor

video on demand

I am not able to watch the movie trailer for angry angle I am getting error code XER-07004 this has been going on for over a month now please do what you can to help me get this fixed ticket number CR748952939

Expert

Re: video on demand

bob52kyle wrote:

I am not able to watch the movie trailer for angry angle I am getting error code XER-07004 this has been going on for over a month now please do what you can to help me get this fixed ticket number CR748952939

did the normal overnight reboot of the set top box fix the problem?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Contributor

No it did not
Expert

bob52kyle wrote:
No it did not

call 800-Comcast select tech support for cable TV. ask the representative to check your signal levels. Would you reply back to let us know if they found a problem and sent a technician?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Contributor

the singal levals are good that is not the problem can anyone else help me get this fixed

Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

bob52kyle, I've viewed your X1 boxes and I see a few signal concerns. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your phone number, account address, and full name for assistance.