Community Forum

on demand

New Poster

on demand

when I am looking to watch a show on the major networks, tells me to subscribe.  I already have those channels.

Any suggentions

Expert

Re: on demand

dj60 wrote:

when I am looking to watch a show on the major networks, tells me to subscribe.  I already have those channels.

Any suggentions

are you attempting to watch at home using your set top  connected x1 box?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi dj60, I am showing you called in after this post, were they able to assist you with your on demand issues?  If not please send me a private message with your account information and we can review your channel lineup here.  (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

New Poster

I'm having the exact same problem. All of the content is asking me to subscribe or buy. What gives?
Expert

Coco515 wrote:
I'm having the exact same problem. All of the content is asking me to subscribe or buy. What gives?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

New Poster

I'm having the exact same problem and no one at comcast seems to be able to help
New Poster

Yes on 2 different set top boxes. Seems I'm not the only one.
Expert

New Poster

Once again. YES
Expert

Coco515 wrote:
Once again. YES

do you see an error message like XRE-03121 message?

Official Employee

Hello all, if you keep getting an error message that says you must subscribe to the channel try rebooting your cable box. If you have already performed this task with no resolution we need to send a provisioning signal to your equipment to allow your entitlements to flow through. Please share if you see an error message on your screen, and send me a private message with your account information if you require additional assistance.