Community Forum

on demand shows and x1

Regular Contributor

on demand shows and x1

hey, i am having trouble figuring out how to add shows i want to watch on demand to a saved programs or recently viewed using x1. I used to be able to put shows on that were due to expire and watch them and they would give about 23 hours and 59 minutes for me to be able to watch. please help. thanks

Regular Contributor

Re: on demand shows and x1

can someone please help. i would like to be able to watch the on demand shows that will expire and know where to find them in a recentle viewed list and see that i'll have 23 hours to still watch.

Official Employee

Re: on demand shows and x1

garryreeves, you can add them to a playlist! If you click the show you want, it'll bring up options to save it as a favorite or check info on the program, etc. If you scroll to the far right, you can add it to a play list and create whatever playlist title you want. 

Recently viewed programs will show as such via the "For You" section of the XFINITY button on your remote. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!