Community Forum

on demand cable networks

New Poster

on demand cable networks

How can I access previous programming for the Fox News Channel? Tucker Carlson program, for example. It seems that I am able to access previous programming from the CNN channel, but not for FNC.

Expert

Re: on demand cable networks

williamdawson wrote:

How can I access previous programming for the Fox News Channel? Tucker Carlson program, for example. It seems that I am able to access previous programming from the CNN channel, but not for FNC.

While this isn't in On Demand you can find what you're looking for on this page.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

Although MSNBC and CNN are on demand, Fox News Isn't.  The link sent by the customer expert is not true.  Tucker is not available.  Besides this does not answer the question of  why Fox News Network is not on the Xfinity On Demand like CNN and MSNBC.

Expert

@richdean1 wrote:

Although MSNBC and CNN are on demand, Fox News Isn't.  The link sent by the customer expert is not true.  Tucker is not available.  Besides this does not answer the question of  why Fox News Network is not on the Xfinity On Demand like CNN and MSNBC.

It's a choice made by Fox.  The networks provide the content for On Demand, not Comcast.

Tucker Carlson Tonight

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hello richdean1, the information that (Again) shared is correct. Only the networks decide what is posted on demand.