Community Forum

my.xfinity.com/coupon - not working

New Poster

my.xfinity.com/coupon - not working

I received something in the mail that said xfinity was "enclosing a coupon for a $10 credit".  I followed the "How to redeem your coupon" instructions.  The "Begin Activation" does not show up and there are no "easy on-screen steps to activate your coupon for a $10 credit".  Tried many times.  I saw the posts from other frustrated customers with similar experience.  What's the deal, xfinity?

New Poster

Re: my.xfinity.com/coupon - not working

Xfinity, can I have a response to this please?

Official Employee

Hi scskelsey,  thank you for reaching out here on the Xfinity Forums,  please let me know if you are still experiencing difficulties redeeming your coupon.

Thank you

New Poster

Yes, still experiencing the difficulties.  The coupon is now expired.  What do I do?

Official Employee

Hi @scskelsey,

I can help look further into this for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.