Community Forum

my.Xfinity.com/coupon

New Poster

my.Xfinity.com/coupon

Getting really fed up with this settlement stuff!  Tried to get a free movie yesterday...got in and put the  credit code in, and they said they would send me an email confirmation...never got it!

class action law suite serttlement .

there are 6 total with PIN numbers.  Entered one yesterday, never received a confirmation...Really?  Getting tired of Comcast game playing!

Problem Solver

Re: my.Xfinity.com/coupon

Hello broomsy,

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. I have reached out to the appropriate department regarding this matter. Please allow up to 72 hours for a resolution. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach back out to us.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee.
I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions
may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered?
Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

I did receive my credit codes.  We wanted to watch a movie on 4/9/16, but never received an email confirmation from Comcast for the credit.  I did exactly what they said to do in the settlement letter, and entered the first of 6 credit codes on your website... That was on 4/9/16. Your site said I would receive a confirmation e mail......NEVER received one.  I called your customer service dept on Mnday 4/11/16,  and they told me they would look into it and send me an email....NEVER happened.  What a joke!  

Tags (1)
Admin1

broomsy -- Any coupon issues would need to go to our Coupon Support team. They can be contacted here: xfinitycoupon_support@cable.comcast.com 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

No such website!  Figures!

I'm am seriously considering cancelling my subscription!

Nothing but runarounds!

Admin1

That's because that's not a website. It's a contact email for that group so you can speak with them directly. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert
Moved:

Your post was removed to a secure, inaccessible location for a violation of Forum Guidelines [circumventing the language filters]. If you are not familiar with our Guidelines you may review them here.

New Poster

I cannot see my coupons I get so tire of this mess with comcast, have spoken to six times at comcast it is not worth it 

New Poster

I need the cuopons