Community Forum

acorn tv on demand

Regular Visitor

acorn tv on demand

Are the new seasons that AcornTV has added to their streaming service ever going to be available on the On Demand (Wire in the Blood, season 6, Brokenwood Mysteries season 5, Agatha Raisin season 2)? These are the shows I subscribed for and it costs the same as the streaming service, which I had at first, but it was difficult to screencast from my phone, so I got it on Xfinity thinking it would be the same shows.  

Official Employee

Re: acorn tv on demand

Hello @mgsleger73, thanks for reaching out and I can further look into this On Demand concern for you! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Thanks! I am showing The Brokenwood Mysteries season 5, is not available on Acorn TV's website as of yet either. Agatha Raisin season 2 episode 1, is showing available, are you not seeing that on your end? For Wire in the Blood, are you showing any episodes available on your end? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Thanks for checking! I do not show any season 2 Agatha Raisin, and Wire in the Blood up to season 5.
Thanks again
New Poster

I don't see any of the new seasons OnDemand Acorn either. What's the problem?

Admin1

mgsleger73 and ColoTV -- Our support team has found that these assets were not sequenced properly from Gracenote. We have reached out to them to correct this. 

New Poster

How long is it going to take?

Official Employee

ColoTV -- At the moment we don't have an ETA, however, I'm in the process of reaching out to request another update. I'll be sure to provide an update here as soon as I hear back.