Community Forum

Yellowstone

New Poster

Yellowstone

I have been watching Yellowstone On Demand Season 1 for the last three nights.  Ep 1-5.  Tonight I can't get it to come up.  It says I must rent the rest of the episodes?????  What is this?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Yellowstone

I’m Legacy; I can access all 9 episodes of season 1 free. Situation could differ for X1 since everything is stored under a different file format.
New Poster

What do I have to do then to continue watching it?

Bronze Problem Solver

@jimmypants wrote:

What do I have to do then to continue watching it?

R U X1 or Legacy?  Trying to watch SD or HD?  Comcast reps will need to know which of the four possibilities is the one you’re experiencing the difficulties with.

New Poster

I was trying HD.

Bronze Problem Solver

@jimmypants wrote:

I was trying HD.

X1, or Legacy (non-X1) ?

New Poster

X1
Bronze Problem Solver

So to summarize, you hope that a Comcast rep sees this thread, and responds to the issue of whatever number* of Yellowstone Season 1 (Paramount Network) HD episodes on X1 are missing, whereas (per my look) they are still available via Legacy boxes (HD and SD).

*My guess is that the reps will have a hard time helping unless you are specific as to which of the 9 Season One episodes are missing: all? Some? (Which)
New Poster

I got up to season 2. Episode 3 I believe in SD and now I get the "you need to subscribe to HD" arghh do frustrating. May need to evaluate my relationship with comcast.