Community Forum

Yellowstone-paramount network- available on phone/iPad, but not available on demand with tv

New Poster

Yellowstone-paramount network- available on phone/iPad, but not available on demand with tv

Why is it that Yellowstone is no longer available on the paramount network on demand with my tv, but I can view it on demand with a phone or iPad? Makes no sense. I have the best package available with Xfinity also, and yes, I do have the paramount network
Expert

Re: Yellowstone-paramount network- available on phone/iPad, but not available on demand with tv

@Etawil wrote:
Why is it that Yellowstone is no longer available on the paramount network on demand with my tv, but I can view it on demand with a phone or iPad? Makes no sense. I have the best package available with Xfinity also, and yes, I do have the paramount network

The first season has finished. The owners of the show may be planning to replay the first year on the Paramount channel rather than leave it on "Demand" channel for now.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Yellowstone-paramount network- available on phone/iPad, but not available on demand with tv

Then why is it available through the mobile app for on demand but not on the cable box- on demand?
Expert

@Etawil wrote:
Then why is it available through the mobile app for on demand but not on the cable box- on demand?

Contracts can be different between these to sources.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I think customers are referring to Season 2 Episodes 7-10. They are not available demand. We have the Paramount Channel & watched episodes 1-6 without a problem. Please make the remaining episodes available.