Community Forum

Xfinity streaming beta

New Poster

Xfinity streaming beta

Why is the newest episode of Survivor (Season 38 Episode 11) have to Buy and has no option to watch unless you buy?  All the other episodes one can watch...has someone messed up on this one episode?

really hate moving on without watching this episode.  Help

Expert

Re: Xfinity streaming beta

@Consue20 wrote:

Why is the newest episode of Survivor (Season 38 Episode 11) have to Buy and has no option to watch unless you buy?  All the other episodes one can watch...has someone messed up on this one episode?

really hate moving on without watching this episode.  Help

I moved your post to the on-demand area of the forum and I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity streaming beta

Hi @Consue20

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for bringing this to our attention. I was able able to confirm that is also only available for purchase only on my end as well. I'd like to reach out to the On Demand for further investigation. Can you please send me a private message with your first and last name? To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!