Community Forum

Xfinity On Demand with Tivo Bolt

Visitor

Xfinity On Demand with Tivo Bolt

This has probably already been covered -- if it has, my apologies. 

I had the X1 DVR and just substituted it for the Tivo Bolt. Everything is working propertly except the On-Demand. As I understand it, there should be an icon like the Hulu and Netflic ones but there is not. 

Is there any secret to accessing the In Demand? If not, do I call Tivo or Comcast?

Thank you

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity On Demand with Tivo Bolt

humphreys007,

The Comcast Team available to the Forums has been alerted to your issue. Expect a reply in this thread or via Private Message.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing. Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Admin1

Hi humphreys007 -- I refreshed entitlements on your card. If that doesn't help, I will need your pairing information to further troubleshoot. You can send that information to me in a private message. This is what I would need:

Cablecard Serial #

Unit Address

Host ID

Data ID

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

New Poster

Everything works on my new Tivo Bolt Vox except for XFINITY On Demand. Please help!