Community Forum

XFiles Season one

New Poster

XFiles Season one

Approximately every other episode on season one is incorrect. The title and description are for an episode different from what plays after selecting watch. Anyone else experiencing this?

Contributor

Re: XFiles Season one

Yes, at least two episodes have been posted twice in error with incorrect synopses.  "Space" and "Shadows" are listed but not available to view.  (I just started watching; there may be more.)

Tags (1)
New Poster

Having the same issues, episodes are not all matched up to what it says.
New Poster

also having the same issue

Contributor

Re: XFiles Season one & two

Season 2 episode 25 ends in a big mess.  It looks like the episode starts over, video jumps and pixellates, sound is noise. 

Frequent Visitor

Re: XFiles Season one (and Nine)

I'm watching The X-Files Season 9 and getting the same problem.  In fact, it goes so far in S9 that some episodes are posted twice, while some are missing entirely:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/On-Demand/X-Files-Season-9-episodes-all-mixed-up/td-p/3031136

I've also run into the pixellation problem with at least one S9 episode; it starts pixellating, and then completely ends prematurely.  Some programs jump ahead, too, skipping large chunks of the episode.  I wouldn't be surprised if this problem pervaded every X-Files season that's up there, although I just finished S10, and it is luckily intact.  

Let's keep posting and replying about it, maybe we'll eventually draw the attention of a Comcast tech.  They do seem to be "out there," they just haven't gotten to us X-Philes yet. 

Contributor

Season 1 episodes 6 and 9 are now as they should be.  Thanks for fixing them.