Community Forum

World Cup replays skipping

New Poster

World Cup replays skipping

Is anyone else having trouble with skipping FOX World Cup replays? Doesn't matter which game on which day, they skip constantly. Every single one. Like every 5 seconds or so, it skips ahead a could of seconds. It's consistent, as if it's programmed to do so. This obviously makes them unwatchable. The 4K Telemundo replays work fine, but I don't speak Spanish.......anyone know of a fix? Thanks!

Problem Solver

Re: World Cup replays skipping

I don’t know about that, but I just discovered something even worse about World Cup game replays via the Xfinity Streaming app:

NO FORWARDING IS POSSIBLE !!

Obviously, a showstopper for me and many. You want to skip ahead now and then for full game replays. All the major sports apps support this.

And therein lies a likely solution. Stream using the Fox Sports Go app. Sign in with your Comcast credentials. Easy to forward the action. If you have the Lightning to Digital adapter, you can presumably screen mirror the HD stream to your TV. (I have not tried that for World Cup yet, but I’ve never had a problem screen mirroring via the Fox or NBC or ESPN apps; Xfinity app disallows it for everything I have ever tried.)
New Poster

Re: World Cup replays skipping

I have the same issue. Very irritating and makes the games nearly unwatchable. Until now I didn’t realize how much action occurred in 3 seconds. The skip ruins the game.