Community Forum

Why have all the figure skating events been removed from the NBC Sports On Demand?

Regular Visitor

Why have all the figure skating events been removed from the NBC Sports On Demand?

Why did all the figure skating events disappear from the NBC Sports/Primetime listings in the On Demand directory? They were supposed to be there through April 1!!! What is going on?

New Poster

Re: Why have all the figure skating events been removed from the NBC Sports On Demand?

i would also like to know

Official Employee

Re: Why have all the figure skating events been removed from the NBC Sports On Demand?

Hi @starvue3 and @CregoryM

I was able to confirm there are still Figure Skating episodes available On Demand as well as the on the NBC Sports app. If you type or speak "Figure Skating" into your remote, are you able to see them? 

Regular Visitor

I'll try typing them in, but they're definitely not listed in my On Demand directory, either as a separate "Figure Skating" category or in the "Primetime" category (they were there for a few days but then disappeared. It's like Figure Skating has been erased from existence.) I also don't see anything in my NBC Sports app. I'm talking about Figure Skating, not Speed Skating. In any case, the app just has clips.

Admin1

starvue3 -- I have also confirmed that Figure Skating is available. I have also confirmed that it is Figure Skating and not Speed Skating. If you continue to have this issue, please send myself or ComcastChe a PM with your account information. We will open a support ticket for missing content for you. 

Regular Visitor

It's irrelevant now as it's nearly April 1, but no, there is NO FIGURE SKATING in the xFinity On Demand directory in State College, Pennsylvania, and there is NO FIGURE SKATING in the NBC mobile app which I went to the trouble of downloading and which I'm 99% sure I will never use again. If you're saying it should be there, I'd like to know why our area was singled out. Thanks.

Regular Visitor

PS. There *are* some random figure skating clips from the Sochi Olympics on the "Olympic Channel" but there's certainly nothing from Pyongyang. The events were all totally excised from the primetime nightly coverage replays.