Community Forum

Why can’t I watch Nashville on demand anymore?

New Poster

Why can’t I watch Nashville on demand anymore?

Last season I was able to watch episodes of Nashville On Demand for free. I tried to watch this morning and it says I need a subscription?? Why is that?
Expert

Re: Why can’t I watch Nashville on demand anymore?

You need the CMT channel which was moved to a different tier.  More money !

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Where should we look for the "CMT subscription" so that we can watch?  Not happy about this!

Expert

@Velvet11 wrote:

Where should we look for the "CMT subscription" so that we can watch?  Not happy about this!

Contact Comcast. The CMT channel is in a different tier than a year or so ago. You will need to pay for that tier.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Check your channels listings. I’ve been watching Nashville on TVLand so far this season(6)
New Poster

Don’t we pay bough without this about to switch cable after 25 years

Highlighted
New Poster

Absolutely assinign

Regular Visitor

And they moved it in a sports package. Why would CMT be considered a sport? Crazy

New Poster

Thank you everyone - I am not going to pay more to see any show so I just read a weekly on-line review that someone did to recap each show.  This was the last season anyway and didn't seem like I missed too much.  The show was not the same without Connie Britton.