Community Forum

Why can't I get designated survivor or how to get away with murder on my xfinity on demand?

New Poster

Why can't I get designated survivor or how to get away with murder on my xfinity on demand?

Regular Contributor

Re: Why can't I get designated survivor or how to get away with murder on my xfinity on demand?

For the first one, see the other thread titled "Designated Survivor SD (ABC)".  Some of the paths to folders don't exist, but the shows are there and can be dug out.

I find "How to Get Away With Murder" is available under either

"By Network / ABC" or

"By Network / Broadcast Networks / ABC".

However, it seems to be missing from "Shows G-I".  Or rather, specifically, the folders there (both HD and SD) contain sub-folders for "Season 1" and "Season 2" but not the current season (3).  (And those earlier seasons are not free, but rather for purchase.)

(Note that the folder names are abbreviated "How to Get-Murder" to make them fit.)

Regular Visitor

Re: Why can't I get designated survivor or how to get away with murder on my xfinity on demand?

I am having the same problem! Someone please advise.

New Poster

I'm having the same issue. Grey's anatomy is doing the same thing. I would expect for $200+ a month for their services, we would be able to watch our shows in a timely manner!!!

New Poster

I have no idea why the way you search has anything to do with episodes not showing up. I tried searching by network...ect like suggested...and I get the EXACT same results! No new episodes are showing. 

New Poster

I totally agree! They make a killing and what do we get? Besides terrible CS? I hate overpaying. 

New Poster

I am able to view ALL other episodes for Designated Survivor, except now the Winter finale for 2017...VERY ANNOYED

New Poster

Exactly! I can't either and of course it looks like a good one!

Problem Solver

Just tonight, Designated Survivor S2 Ep10 was added to my non-X1 cable box On Demand menu (it was a good one, no spoilers here).  Hope you all have similar success.

Official Employee

Hello All,

There was recently a known issue with the show Designated Survivor. At this time you should all be able to access this episode without any errors. Please retest on your end and let me know if you are still having issues. Thanks.