Community Forum

Why aren't there any TCM movies on demand? They were there on 12/20/17.

New Poster

Regular Visitor

Re: Why aren't there any TCM movies on demand? They were there on 12/20/17.

I'm having the same problem.   Main TV Box will not show any movies Ondemand for TCM.   Have restarted box.   Customer service tries to tell me I need to pay more for this service.  Are you kidding?    We pay enough already.  What is going on here?   Agents seem to be clueless.  This is also happening with HBO.   Want a response !!!!

Official Employee

Hi kcropper73, 

Are you able to access movies on TMC OnDemand yet? 

Official Employee

Hey Wendymom,

Sorry for the experience you're having. Are the programs still missing on your end? 

Regular Visitor

HBO was gone came back for a while, now gone again.

HIS also gone on demand.

TCM still gone on demand.

You guys must have some kind of software problem.

I see in the forums problems go back to April of 2016 !   Now what is the solution?

Are there any technical minds out there  ????????????????

Official Employee

Hey Wendymom, 

There is currently a known issue with HBO that just started that will not allow you to access the programs when typing in the letter or searching using your voice remote. However, if you access it by pressing Xfinity and going to OnDemand, Networks, and then Going into HBO. I know this process is longer, but this is the only way to access HBO until our engineers are able to resolve that problem.  

As for the other channels, are you receiving any specific error code or message? Can you provide a screenshot of what you get when accessing them? 

Regular Visitor

Please add me to the list of customers now missing TCM on Demand from the voice remote access. Some TCM titles are available from the Xfinity button On Demand menu, interspersed with 3500 other titles from every network on the system. USing TCM on Demand with voice remote takes me to a screen offering three TCM logos for three TCM channels: SD, HD, and another HD channel, all showing the current program. No error messages...

Is there a fix or explanation?

Official Employee

Hi Wendymom,

Using the email address you have registered with the Forums, I've created a CR ticket and escalated your account to ensure your issues are resolved once they get this issue cleared. Please reach out through a private message so I can provide you with your ticket number. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Official Employee

Hey KPUCK, 

At this time our engineers are working for a fix to this issue. I have created a cr ticket for your account as well and would like to provide you with the ticket number in a private environment. Can you please reach out in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.