Community Forum

Why Won't My X1 Box Resume On Demand Programming?

Frequent Visitor

Why Won't My X1 Box Resume On Demand Programming?

For the last few weeks, the X1 box in my bedroom has not been resuming On Demand programs. Whenever I watch something on On Demand and stop the program to come back to it, it restarts from the beginning. It doesn't do this with the main X1 box in the den but does it with this one. We also have a box in another bedroom but haven't checked that one to see if it's working correctly. The resume works for recorded programs just not when I watch anything on On Demand. I haven't noticed any other issues with this box besides that.

I've rebooted and restarted this box multiple times and it still hasn't corrected the problem. I also sent a refresh signal to this box and rebooted the main box but the issue remains. I should not need a new box since we haven't even had X1 a year.

I'd appreciate any tips to help. I watch On Demand the majority of the time and this is very annoying. 

Official Employee

Re: Why Won't My X1 Box Resume On Demand Programming?

Hello StacyR1, I am happy to assist you with getting your on demand issue repaired. To get started, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!