Community Forum

Where is TV Land On Demand???

Visitor

Where is TV Land On Demand???

Was wondering why TV Land shows (Younger!!) isn't offered anymore On Demand?? Is it coming back?? 

Problem Solver

Re: Where is TV Land On Demand???

Hello mizally,

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. While Comcast does provide access to the channels you enjoy watching, we do not control the programming, commercials, or On Demand content. Comcast has no say or control of what the network chooses to air. You do have the option to voice your opinion by writing the network itself or going to the network’s website.

New Poster

I think Comcast should be willing to facilitate the discussion with TV Land instead of passing the problem along back to the customer.  I would also like access to the Younger show.  Miss it!!

New Poster

That makes sense . . . except that when we try to watch a show like Younger or Lopez, the message is that we need a subscription to TV Land to watch. We do -- it came with our package. Doesn't Comcast think it might be better to have a different message that actually addresses the problem? All we can think is that we are being ripped off by Comcast.

Admin1

ajnktk -- We do facilitate these discussions with the networks and try to get as much On Demand content as we can from them. It is still their right to withhold content should they choose to. 

Admin1

bbj1 -- TV Land does not come with your subscription. You subscribe to Internet+ which comes with Basic Cable. TV Land is part of the Economy Tier. You would need to upgrade your service to receive this channel. 

New Poster

mizally wrote:

Was wondering why TV Land shows (Younger!!) isn't offered anymore On Demand?? Is it coming back?? 

I just watched an episode the other day and went back to watch it again with my hubby and it was gone! now the next episode hasn't shown up! I'm so upset!

New Poster

There was a problem 2 days ago where TV Land (and other channels) suddenly disappeared from the channel lineup. It reappeared the next day with no explanation from Comcast as to why it disappeared then came back. But now the 2 most recent episodes of Younger are missing in On Demand -- episodes 7 and 8.

Comcast, can you get those back in the same way that the missing channels came back?
Official Employee

Hi De_ericks, I apologize for your experiences. Are you still not showing the TV show Younger on Video on Demand?

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi mburke221, I apologize that you are not able to view these episodes. Our video on demand team is aware of these missing episodes and currently investigating this issue.

I apologize for the inconvenience

New Poster

Is there any update on this?? Most recent 2 episodes still missing, and TVLand doesn't recognize Xfinity to watch them online.

New Poster

Hello,

My wife and I are trying to watch episode 8 as well. We can't even select Xfinity as a provider on the TV Land site to watch from there. What gives?

Silver Problem Solver

TVLand is a Viacom network, and Comcast doesn't have an agreement with them. It affects many Viacom networks, not just TVLand.

Problem Solver

jziolkow wrote:

Hello,

My wife and I are trying to watch episode 8 as well. We can't even select Xfinity as a provider on the TV Land site to watch from there. What gives?

I was checking last evening, and E8 was available ON DEMAND on my TV.  I found it through the TV Shows>by Network>TV Land> Younger..    The whole season appeared to be available,  after all the 2 min clips , S1, S2, S3.

This week on Wed there's a 5min clip, and the show will be back to regular broadcast Nov 30 with E9.

I did check the tv listings ON LINE-  {pc Win 7- chrome browser- NON x1}  , the episodes went as far as E8.

Hope this helps, ciao, bj

below from   http://www.zap2it.com

younger schedule zap2it.PNG

New Poster

I ended up watching Episode 8 on the TV Land app. The episode then re-appeared on Comcast On Demand a day or two later.

Problem Solver

Hi Mburke, In my area, Massachusetts- Eastern Time- at 10:00pm, Younger is being broadcast, this evening, Wed 11/30/16.  See the image I posted above.   It's also being repeated at 1:00am , Thurs .  

Due to all the programs I watch in the 10 pm slot {wed.} , I set up a recording at 1:00am Thurs.   Also set to record the new program on Syfy 10:00..  That recording set for 2:00am Thursday morn. 

I'm eternally grateful to the channels for showing a repeat of their original offerings.  I can record and not have to deal with the ONDemand irregularities. 

I am NOT grateful to comcast for this NEW WAY TO WATCH TV and the changes made to their TV LISTING PAGE.  It is the messiest, hard to read and use of any other tv pages that comcast has ever had.   

NON X1 SUBSCRIBER.

Hope I haven't confused you, and enjoy Younger  Smiley Happy

ciao, bj