Community Forum

Watch PPV on more than one TV at a time?

New Poster

Watch PPV on more than one TV at a time?

If I was to purchase, say the UFC fight.. could I watch it on two separate TVs in my house?  Each TV working off of different set top boxes.

I'm having a party and would like a group of people watching it in the living room and a group in the kitchen.  Each area has it's own TV with set top box.

Valued Contributor

Re: Watch PPV on more than one TV at a time?

No you will get charged for each cable box it is purchased on so if you order it on two different cable boxes you will be billed for two fights
Regular Contributor

you have to call 1-800-comcast and tell them you want to purchase the ufc fight and have them activate it on all your boxes.. when doing multiple boxes you have to call in

TheLowside wrote:

If I was to purchase, say the UFC fight.. could I watch it on two separate TVs in my house?  Each TV working off of different set top boxes.

I'm having a party and would like a group of people watching it in the living room and a group in the kitchen.  Each area has it's own TV with set top box.

Hello TheLowside,

Yes you can view it on two separate boxes as long as they are part of the same account. You may have to click Order Fight again on the second box but you will not be charged twice.