Community Forum

Walking Dead season 8 episodes on demand?

New Poster

Walking Dead season 8 episodes on demand?

I'm trying to watch Season 8 of Walking Dead on demand but it says I must subscribe to amc.  When I went to AMC.com it says that as an xfinity customer, I can watch the seasons on AMC, however, when I press play it says the content is not available. Is there something else I should be doing?

Expert

Re: Walking Dead season 8 episodes on demand?

@am92264 wrote:

I'm trying to watch Season 8 of Walking Dead on demand but it says I must subscribe to amc.  When I went to AMC.com it says that as an xfinity customer, I can watch the seasons on AMC, however, when I press play it says the content is not available. Is there something else I should be doing?

Is AMC in your cable tier?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi am92264, I see that you have a qualifying TV tier that allows you to view AMC. Do you get any error code that follow the subscription message on your screen? Have you tried rebooting your cable box? 

New Poster

I'm also trying to watch Season 8, but only episodes 9 through the end are on the Stream site. How do I watch episodes 1-8?

Official Employee

Subscribe to AMC Premiere, right now it’s the only way. AMC’s choice
Tags (3)