Community Forum

Vikings Season 5 missing episodes

New Poster

Vikings Season 5 missing episodes

Hello,
Season 5 is missing episodes 11 and 12. Any solution to this please? Thanks!
New Poster

Re: Vikings Season 5 missing episodes

Omg..where are they? Need 11 & 12 to move on with my life!
New Poster

Yes!
It jumps from ep 10 to 13.
Where are the missing episodes? !?
New Poster

Seriously, we need episodes 11 and 12 so that all will be well in the time space continuum! Where are they?
New Poster

Can anyone in the comcast tower of truth respond to these questions regarding the missing episodes in season 5??

you would think that a response would be reasonable considering the amount of inquiries

New Poster

Vikings S5 ep 11-13

Why aren't these episodes available on demand?
New Poster

I'm missing 11, 12 and 13
New Poster

Vikings

Vikings Season 5 episodes 11, 12, and 13 are missing from On Demand even though they have already aired. Why aren't they available when episodes 14, 15, 16, etc are available as well as episodes 1 to 10 of season 5. Seems strange to me.

New Poster

I’m missing episodes 11-14. Jumps right from 10 to 15
New Poster

Did you ever get an answer?
New Poster

Me too episodes 11 to 14 are gone. Thanks xfinity
New Poster

Me too. How do we access them?
New Poster

Re: why is episode five missing from current Vikings season ?

I’m missing season 5 episodes 11-14 and it’s really annoying!!
New Poster

Viking

I’m missing season 5 episodes 11-14 and it’s really annoying!! When will they be on this is holding me up on watching the rest of the Vikings

New Poster

Re: Viking

I cannot see episode 11-15. 

Comcast please respond as to when they will be available.

New Poster

Vikings

Just curious as to why Vikings goes from Season 5 Episode 10 to Season 5 Episode 16??? Where are the rest of the episodes? I really don't want to wait to get caught up and it's stupid to not have the first 5 episodes for the second part of Season 5! 

Expert

Re: Vikings

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Vikings

I am having the same issue ...Vikings 11 to 15 are missing. Can someone put them on the menu?
Frequent Visitor

Comcast OnDemand is a straight up Rip Off.  Most of the shows have missing episodes or you have to pay to watch them on top of what your paying for the service.  Just look at all the posts here about missing episodes and see how many replies there are from Comcast.  NONE.  They know there are missing episodes they just don't care.

Official Employee

Hello all! On Demand content is provided by the network. Availability, pricing, and broadcast are subject to their discretion. I did personally check to see if this was accurate, or if it was a mistake on our end. I can confirm at this time, the network is not providing availability for those episodes to Comcast. I apologize about any inconvenience or frustration this may cause. Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Expert

only supplier other than Comcast is apple and $1 cheaper. it appears that the contract is limited to 5 episodes so they may later be on-demand on xfinity. I use the free 'just watch' app (iOS) to find where I can stream and prices.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.