Community Forum

Update To Freezing Issue

Regular Contributor

Update To Freezing Issue

Been having the freezing issue on Comedy Central shows, as they go to commercials. Just received a call from the support team and was told that it is a known bug. He said a frimware update is going to be pushged out that, he says, will fix it. My secondary box already had the firmware update acoording to him, but it still has the freezing prblem as well.

Official Employee

Re: Update To Freezing Issue

Hello @reggie77, thank for reaching out to our Forums about this freezing you're experiencing on Comedy Central shows, as they go to commercials. I am no longer showing this reported as a known issue on my end, but I am double checking on that. In the meantime, have you experienced this on both Live TV and On Demand content? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

@ComcastAmira wrote:

Hello @reggie77, thank for reaching out to our Forums about this freezing you're experiencing on Comedy Central shows, as they go to commercials. I am no longer showing this reported as a known issue on my end, but I am double checking on that. In the meantime, have you experienced this on both Live TV and On Demand content? 

It only happens with OnDemand. Both boxes and on the Xfinity Stream site. I tried the Xfinity app on my Roku and there is no freezing issue

Official Employee

@reggie77, Thanks for confirming that for me! Would you please provide me with some examples of shows you are experiencing this on, I would like to see if I am able to duplicate this concern on my end for troubleshooting purposes? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

It's on the Comedy Central shows, Corporate, Broad City and Tosh.0

Official Employee

reggie77, thanks for confirming! Appreciate it! 

I love Corporate--one of my favorite shows on Comedy shows besides South Park and Key and Peele back in the day. I was unable to duplicate the issue on my end so let's take a closer look at your box. Please send me a private message with your full name for assistance. 

KenF