Community Forum

Tonya Nettles pilates

New Poster

Tonya Nettles pilates

Very disappointed that Tonya Nettles pilates has been removed. I've been doing these workouts for years. Her workouts are perfect not too easy and not too challenging. The replacements are awful. Pay over $200/mo for service and am very upset these have been removed (especialy her two advanced workouts and pilates pump). Please bring them back.

New Poster

Re: Tonya Nettles pilates

Absolutley agree with the disappointment of having Tonya Nettles removed from the Ondemand option of workouts.  I also pay $200. 00 a month and now the Fitness is limited to a handful of instructors.  Jill Coleman and others have been removed as well.  Not to mention there are ONLY 3 advanced cardio workouts.  Please bring back a variety.  

New Poster

I fully agree.   I am turning 73 Tuesday and have relied on Tonya Nettles pilates for years.  Please, Please bring it back.  I has helped me live a healthy lifestyle.  Now Comcast Xfinity is not offering ua any thing equivalent to what we had with Tonya's programs.

HELP   HELP!!

New Poster

I can't believe they took her off. The options left are terrible!
New Poster

I completely agree with the other customers. Please bring back the free workouts especially Tonya Nettles