Community Forum

Tivo GSM-11 Error when accessing Xfinity On Demand

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Tivo GSM-11 Error when accessing Xfinity On Demand

Whenever I try to access the Xfinity On Demand app on my Tivo Bolt I receive a GSM-11 error. It says to reference this error when contacting support GSM-11 (Reference locale tivocardio-ch2-a2p.comcast.com). I have an open ticket #CR788287264. To date I have spoken with Comcast phone support, Tier 3 support, and had 2 tech visits and my Xfinity On Demand still does not work. Tier 3 support indicated that it was a signal issue, probably noise on the line. The first tech visit ruled out a signal issue and recommended a new CableCard. I went to Comcast store and exchanged old CableCard for a new CableCard. The new CableCard was installed and Paired. Still receiving same GSM-11 error. A second tech showed up and had no clue. Tivo was rebooted, factory setup performed, software versions verified, etc. I have a Tivo Bolt that is connected via ethernet. Everything else on the Tivo works; Channels, Recording, Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc. In doing my own research this forum appears to have the best success at fixing this issue, although the solution is never posted just that On-Demand is now working. The best hint of a solution is that it has something to do with rate codes being improperly coded for a Set-top box and not a CableCard. My On-Demand has not worked in 2 months. Please fix. Thank you!