Community Forum

The Rookie Episode 9 - Standoff has a serious problem!

Regular Contributor

The Rookie Episode 9 - Standoff has a serious problem!

When I go to watch this episode of The Rookie the first 19:40 seconds of the on demand stream is of a different show before The Rookie actually starts and then the last 20 minutes of this 9th episode is cut off. Who can I talk to in order to get this fixed?

Expert

Re: The Rookie Episode 9 - Standoff has a serious problem!

@NormAtHome wrote:

When I go to watch this episode of The Rookie the first 19:40 seconds of the on demand stream is of a different show before The Rookie actually starts and then the last 20 minutes of this 9th episode is cut off. Who can I talk to in order to get this fixed?

moved post to on-demand area of the forum

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Ditto. Happened to my dvr of it too. You can watch it on ABC..just google rookie episode 9, and find the ABC link. Hope that helps. Lots of Florida commercials tho! Lol
Regular Contributor

Yeah, I checked with my Mom who records it on her DVR and she had the same problem too! I'll give your suggestion a try as this was the 2nd part of a great two parter and I'd really like to see the end.