**Note**: Pricing is the same for the SD and HD versions of this PPV.
For X1 TV Boxes:
- Locate the event you wish to order. See Find Pay Per View Events with Your X1 Menu for details.
- On the event's information window, use the arrow buttons on the remote to highlight Order Only. Press the OK button on the remote to purchase the event.
- Tune to the event in order to watch, and your account will be charged.
- You can also select Order & Record to order and record the event for later viewing on your DVR. Press OK to confirm the recording.
- Your TV Box will tune to the event when it airs and you will be charged for the event.
- In either case, an Order PPV window opens on the screen. Press OK to confirm your purchase.
- A confirmation message then displays. Press the OK button on the remote to dismiss the message.
- When the event airs, remember to tune to the correct channel to watch your selection. If you set the event to record, you can find the content under the Recordings option of the Saved menu.
For Non-X1 TV Boxes:
- Press the Menu button twice on your Comcast remote control.
- Select Pay-Per-View Events from the main menu.
- Highlight the program you want to watch and press the OK/Select button on your Comcast remote control.
- Note: If you do not subscribe to HD service, do not purchase the Pay Per View event in HD. SD customers can only watch SD broadcasts of Pay Per View programs, even with an HD television set. The SD and HD broadcasts will air on different channels.
- Select the Buy icon.
- Press the Exit button to return to watching TV, or press the Menu button twice to return to the Main Menu.
- A reminder is automatically set when a Pay Per View program is ordered and will appear on your screen when the program is about to begin.